Generalized homological-product CSS code
Galois-qudit CSS code whose properties are determined from an underlying chain complex, which often consists of some type of product of other chain complexes.
- Galois-qudit CSS code
- Generalized homological-product code — The notion of homological products arises from interpreting CSS codes in terms of chain complexes over manifolds, but some products no longer yield CSS codes.
- Quantum check-product code
- Quantum Tanner code
- Ramanujan-complex product code — Ramanujan codes result from a tensor product of a classical-code and a quantum-code chain complex.
- Generalized surface code — The generalized surface code is constructed from chain complexes arising from cell complexes of the underlying manifold. Such complexes are not necessarily products of two non-trivial complexes, but the manifolds are picked so that their homology ensures favorable code properties.
- Balanced product code — Balanced product codes result from a tensor product of two classical-code chain complexes, followed by a factoring out of certain symmetries.
- Distance-balanced code
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2022-12-04) — most recent
“Generalized homological-product CSS code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2022. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/generalized_homological_product_css