Qubit CSS code whose properties are determined from an underlying chain complex, which often consists of some type of product of other chain complexes.
- Quantum check-product code
- Fiber-bundle code
- Lossless expander balanced-product code
- High-dimensional expander (HDX) code — Ramanujan codes result from a tensor product of a classical-code and a quantum-code chain complex.
- Dinur-Hsieh-Lin-Vidick (DHLV) code
- Quantum Tanner code
- Color code
- Generalized surface code — The generalized surface code is constructed from chain complexes arising from cell complexes of the underlying manifold. Such complexes are not necessarily products of two non-trivial complexes, but the manifolds are picked so that their homology ensures favorable code properties.
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2023-11-13) — most recent
“Generalized homological-product qubit CSS code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2023. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/qubit_generalized_homological_product_css