QC-LDPC code constructed deterministically from a disk array code known as a B-code. Its parity-check matrix admits a compact representation  and is related to RS codes.
Certain AB-LDPC codes have been proposed to be used for DSL transmission .
- Fan, John L. "Array codes as low-density parity-check codes." Proc. 2nd Int. Symp. on Turbo Codes & Related Topics, Brest, France, Sept. 2000.
- J. L. Fan, “Array Codes as LDPC Codes”, Constrained Coding and Soft Iterative Decoding 195 (2001) DOI
- T. Mittelholzer, “Efficient encoding and minimum distance bounds of Reed-Solomon-type array codes”, Proceedings IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, DOI
- E. Eleftheriou and S. Olcer, “Low-density parity-check codes for digital subscriber lines”, 2002 IEEE International Conference on Communications. Conference Proceedings. ICC 2002 (Cat. No.02CH37333) DOI
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2023-05-04) — most recent
“Array-based LDPC (AB-LDPC) code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2023. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/array_ldpc