Multi-edge LDPC code
Irregular LDPC code whose construction generalizes those of the original examples of irregular LDPC as well as RA codes.
- Irregular LDPC code — Irregular LDPC codes can be formulated as multi-edge LDPC codes [1; Sec. XI].
- Protograph LDPC code — LDPC codes based on protographs can be formulated as multi-edge LDPC codes .
- Hsu-Anastasopoulos LDPC (HA-LDPC) code — HA-LDPC codes can be formulated as multi-edge LDPC codes .
- MacKay-Neal LDPC (MN-LDPC) code — MN-LDPC codes can be formulated as multi-edge LDPC codes .
- Irregular LDPC code — The multi-edge code construction generalizes generalizes several of the original examples of irregular LDPC codes.
- Richardson, Tom, and Rüdiger Urbanke. "Multi-edge type LDPC codes." Workshop honoring Prof. Bob McEliece on his 60th birthday, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California. 2002.
- D. G. M. Mitchell, R. Smarandache, and D. J. Costello, “Quasi-cyclic LDPC codes based on pre-lifted protographs”, 2011 IEEE Information Theory Workshop (2011) DOI
- K. KASAI and K. SAKANIWA, “Spatially-Coupled MacKay-Neal Codes and Hsu-Anastasopoulos Codes”, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences E94-A, 2161 (2011) arXiv:1102.4612 DOI
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2023-05-04) — most recent
“Multi-edge LDPC code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2023. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/multi_edge_ldpc