Repeat-accumulate-accumulate (RAA) code
Generalization of the RA code in which two accumulators and permutations are used.
An encoder for an RAA code is the same as that for the RA code, followed by a second round of permutation and acumulation.
- Protograph LDPC code — RAA codes can be formulated as protograph LDPC codes .
- Repeat-accumulate (RA) code — RAA codes with no second permutation and acumulator reduce to RA codes.
- L. Bazzi, M. Mahdian, and D. A. Spielman, “The Minimum Distance of Turbo-Like Codes”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 55, 6 (2009) DOI
- V. Guruswami and W. Machmouchi, “Explicit interleavers for a Repeat Accumulate Accumulate (RAA) code construction”, 2008 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (2008) DOI
- D. Divsalar et al., “Constructing LDPC codes from simple loop-free encoding modules”, IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2005. ICC 2005. 2005 DOI
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2023-05-09) — most recent
“Repeat-accumulate-accumulate (RAA) code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2023. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/raa