On-off keyed (OOK) c-q code
Coherent-state c-q binary code whose encoding is either in the vacuum \(|0\rangle\) or in a nonzero coherent state \(|\alpha\rangle\).
Dolinar receiver .Superconducting transition edge sensor (TES) photon-number resolving detector .
- BPSK c-q code — OOK c-q codewords are related to BPSK c-q codewords by a displacement in phase space.
- R. L. Cook, P. J. Martin, and J. M. Geremia, “Optical coherent state discrimination using a closed-loop quantum measurement”, Nature 446, 774 (2007) DOI
- Dolinar, Samuel Joseph. "An optimum receiver for the binary coherent state quantum channel." Research Laboratory of Electronics, MIT, Quarterly Progress Report 11 (1973): 115-120.
- K. Tsujino et al., “Sub-shot-noise-limit discrimination of on-off keyed coherent signals via a quantum receiver with a superconducting transition edge sensor”, Optics Express 18, 8107 (2010) DOI
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2023-01-13) — most recent
“On-off keyed (OOK) c-q code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2023. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/quantum_ook