Also known as Low-density convolutional (LDC) code.
Convolutional code defined by an infinite low-density parity-check matrix.
- Low-density parity-check (LDPC) code — LDPC-CCs are convolutional analogues of LDPC codes.
- Quasi-cyclic LDPC (QC-LDPC) code — QC-LDPC codes can be unwrapped to obtain LDPC-CCs by expressing each circulant matrix block as a power of some generating circulant matrix and replacing that generating matrix by the shift operator of the convolutional code .
- Spatially coupled LDPC (SC-LDPC) code — Infinite-block versions of SC-LDPC are LDPC-CCs.
- A. Jimenez Felstrom and K. S. Zigangirov, “Time-varying periodic convolutional codes with low-density parity-check matrix”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 45, 2181 (1999) DOI
- K. Engdahl, K. Sh. Zigangirov, “To the Theory of Low-Density Convolutional Codes. I”, Probl. Peredachi Inf., 35:4 (1999), 12–28; Problems Inform. Transmission, 35:4 (1999), 295–310
- M. Lentmaier, D. V. Truhachev, and K. Sh. Zigangirov, Problems of Information Transmission 37, 288 (2001) DOI
- R. M. Tanner et al., “LDPC Block and Convolutional Codes Based on Circulant Matrices”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 50, 2966 (2004) DOI
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2023-05-09) — most recent
“LDPC convolutional code (LDPC-CC)”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2023. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/ld_convolutional