Block quantum code whose natural definition is in terms of a many-body scaling limit of a local dynamical process. Such processes, which are often non-deterministic, update the code structure and can include random unitary evolution or non-commuting projective measurements.
- Quantum low-density parity-check (QLDPC) code — QLDPC codes can arise from a dynamical process .
- Cluster-state code — MBQC is done using a measurement-based dynamical process.
- Fusion-based quantum computing (FBQC) code — Building a fusion network is done using a measurement-based dynamical process.
- Clifford-deformed surface code (CDSC) — To create CDSCs, a dynamical process is applied on top of the surface code.
- P. Hayden and J. Preskill, “Black holes as mirrors: quantum information in random subsystems”, Journal of High Energy Physics 2007, 120 (2007) arXiv:0708.4025 DOI
- M. Ippoliti et al., “Entanglement Phase Transitions in Measurement-Only Dynamics”, Physical Review X 11, (2021) arXiv:2004.09560 DOI
“Dynamically-generated QECC”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2021. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/dynamic_gen