Evaluation code of polynomials evaluated on points lying on a Schubert variety.
- Flag-variety code — Schubert codes are flag-variety evaluation codes with the flag variety being a Schubert variety.
- Grassmannian code — Schubert varieties are subvarieties of Grassmannians, and Schubert codes were initially constructed as a generalization of Grassmannian codes.
- S. R. Ghorpade and G. Lachaud, “Higher Weights of Grassmann Codes”, Coding Theory, Cryptography and Related Areas 122 (2000) DOI
- Hao Chen, “On the minimum distances of Schubert codes”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 46, 1535 (2000) DOI
- L. Guerra and R. Vincenti, “On the Linear Codes Arising from Schubert Varieties”, Designs, Codes and Cryptography 33, 173 (2004) DOI
- S. R. Ghorpade and M. A. Tsfasman, “Schubert varieties, linear codes and enumerative combinatorics”, Finite Fields and Their Applications 11, 684 (2005) DOI
Page edit log
- Victor V. Albert (2022-08-10) — most recent
“Schubert code”, The Error Correction Zoo (V. V. Albert & P. Faist, eds.), 2022. https://errorcorrectionzoo.org/c/schubert